Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Abortion Business in Philadelphia Gives Away Free Abortions Honoring George Tiller

Philadelphia, PA (LifeNews.com) -- An abortion business in Pennsylvania is drawing criticism or giving away free abortions on Tuesday in honor of slain late-term abortion practitioner George Tiller. The Philadelphia Women's Center said the free abortions were meant to show appreciation for Tiller, who was allegedly killed by extremist gunman Scott Roeder.

You almost can't write this stuff for a Hollywood movie - The depravity of man is really something to behold.



What's next?

Free abortions to the first 100 women who sign up to receive newsletters from NARAL?

5 comments:

Steve Martin said...

It is a sad commentary of the times that this, and nothing else shocks me anymore.

If they were to round up children at an elementary school and severe their arms and legs (basically what they are doing now to the unborn children)it would not suprise me one bit.

Come, Lord Jesus, come!

ExPatMatt said...

That's just really, really bad taste right there. Right when what is needed are cool heads and compassion - some eejit goes and turns abortion into a sales gimmick!

That's really sad.

On the other hand, this kind of response is good, politically (in the long term), for the pro-life movement because it shows the lack of respect for life that some abortionists apparently have.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Dawg said...

I agree with you Matt - although I would say that 'all' abortionists have a lack of respect for life.

Yes, Steve.....Come quickly Lord

Tracy said...

Wayne,

This news is very sad!

On the other hand, I posted your testimony on my blog. It moved me to tears. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. It's amazing to see how God works in people's lives. I love Billy Graham. I saw him in Milwaukee when I was a kid.
Tracy

Brazen Hussey's said...

It reminds me of the end of "Lord of the Flies," if you haven't read it, I'd check it out.

Which reminds me of the last days in Scripture.

Which reminds me of present-day America.

Which reminds me again to ask: whoa! You posted your testimony and I MISSED it?!

Dash it all!