Monday, December 21, 2009

On a short break -



My apologies to all of you who sometimes stop by to see what's going on. It's a crazy time right now and I have not had a chance to sit down and post anything original or even something I found that might be of interest.

I'm on vacation from now to the New Year but finding time to post is a challenge. Plus, I officially have my surgery scheduled for December 29th. If all goes well I should just spend one night in the hospital and then relax at home for the rest of the week.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I will pray for your upcoming surgery. Merry Christmas!!!

Ike said...

Also praying:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8tDhVRw4_8

Kelly L said...

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Love,
kelly

Question of Identity said...

Praying for you. Have a great and HOPE FULL Christmas.

Neil